Friday, July 11, 2014

The House

This house photo was found in my father, deceased Bill Diffee's, scrapbook. He was a great keeper of scrapbooks. I think this is Pleasant's home place - at least that is what is labeling the photo. Personally, I have not been to this house and would like to have some clarification about it. Of course, I also want to go to it! After speaking on the phone last night with my 3rd cousin, Jay Davis, I think it might just be the house he knows about. If you would like to contact me with more info - who owns it now, etc. Please do!! Here it is:
So then there is this house: My family (without me obviously)went to a family reunion of some sort there. My Grandmother, daughter of Nish and Sarah Davis of Flint Rd. - Elgie - is in the pictures. I'm not sure who some of the others are. She was in her 80's when there. I'm so glad she was able to attend! If you can identify any of the people in the pictures please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment